Thursday, June 21, 2007

7 Random Things

I've been tagged by salme.


I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules… each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.


1. Always have a hard time buying shoes because the size of my feet is very small, 4.5in.

2. I like to play the Sims 2 game (computer/ psp/ gameboy).

3. I have Sims and Bustin’ Out for xbox and i can play till 4am on a weekday.

4. I’m a coffee addict, i usually have 4 mugs a day (minimum).

5. I don't know how to swim :(

6. I was part of a group called "chicklets" in high school (like the triplets group of manilyn reynes, sheryl cruz & cristina paner) and we would join singing contests in school (hehe jologs!!)

7. Before going to sleep i would usually have a snack of chips.

2 comments:

salme said...

wow songer ka pala talaga hihihi

liliput said...

nagpapanggap lang po.. hahaha