Thursday, August 23, 2007

Migraine

I was suppose to post this last Friday, Aug 17, but was not able to.. obvious ba.. hehehe kaya eto po huli man at magaling huli pa rin..


Nangyari ng Aug 17, 2007 :)

I have a very bad migraine when I woke up this morning and I blame this on my monthly visit.

Coz these past few months, I noticed that whenever I’m having my monthly visit, I would have this very bad migraine. Unfortunately di ako pwede mag-mc dahil may dapat akong tapusin na testing L hay kalungkot. Kaya eto wala po akong ganang magtrabaho dahil sa sakit ng ulo.. pero magblog meron.. hehehe

Ang natatandaan ko di naman ako ganito dati na mina-migraine pagdumarating ang dalaw. Bigla ko lang naisip na this might be due to the fact that I’m not getting younger anymore. (Don’t ask how “young” I am.. ok ok I’m on my early 30s *sigh* :p). I can also feel a lot of muscle aches and back pains. Hay dala na talaga ng katandaan, eto na nga ata ang tinatawag nilang hormonal imbalance (tama ba?). And dagdag pa ang stress sa buhay. Hay buhay :p.

1 comment:

salme said...

mukha pong toxic sa work a