Wednesday, March 26, 2008

kids

2 Saturdays ago my 2 sons arrived to spend time with us during their school vacation. Daddy, little girl and me fetched them at the airport. While waiting for them to come out, I sensed that little girl was feeling excited. I was also anxious then, of what would be little girl’s reaction when she sees her brothers.

When mama and the brothers came out, little girl was very ecstatic; she kissed her grandma and brothers enthusiastically. On our way to get a taxi, the 3 kids are walking hand in hand (little girl in the middle). The sight of my 3 kids was very heartwarming.

From the airport till we got home, the kids were inseparable. Little girl would always follow her brothers wherever they go. The brothers would kiss and hug the little girl.

After days of being together, the fighting started. The little girl would always want to play with her brothers’ toys and this would often irritate the boys. And the fighting would start, little girl will cry her way out. When the brothers play with the little girl’s toys, the little girl will not allow them. She would usually snatch the toys from the 2 brothers. Then mommy will start the scolding and shouting, little girl will do her crying thing *sigh*.

But this is not always the scene you’ll find at home. There are also times when the 3 kids get along well and play together. They would tickle, wrestle (yes, even little girl) and all sorts of play. Well kids will be kids.


I hope that all the shouting and scolding I do will lose me some fats in my tummy & belly hehehe. :p

No comments: