Friday, December 21, 2007

Festive n Lazy mood

I’m in the festive mood, not that the people here in the office are in the holiday mood also. It’s because Christmas is just around the corner, only 4 days to go!

I’m lazy to do some work in the office, just forcing myself to finish some work, plus it’s hard to concentrate :(. I envy those people who are now on leave. You might ask, why not take leave? I cannot take leave since my colleague friend is already on leave and no one will be left in our team, so sad that we can’t both take leave. Well even if I can take the leave, I only have a couple of available days leave hehehe.. so what I can only do is complain.. please bare with me *wink wink*

This morning, I only managed to add several lines in my test cases and just do some random and simple tests. Then went to check on my friends’ blogs and went to blog hop :p. I wish I can just blog hop and read all day :p.

Ok, I’ll try to add some more lines in my test cases.. still 3 hrs to go :p hehe

1 comment:

salme said...

same same po tayo sa lazy mood hahaha yung festive indi pa kasi di pa tapos shopping huhuhu