Monday, December 31, 2007

Thankful

Wow, how the days, weeks, months of 2007 just went by and in just 12 hrs we'll already be starting a new year.

2007 was not a great year for me but still there are a lot of things to be grateful and thankful for:

1. God. For Everything!!
2. Family. Have been with me through thick and thin and for being understanding.
3. Good health. Not only for me but also for my family.
4. Friends. Always there to talk to over a cup of coffee :) and share interests with.
5. Life. Even with the bumps and hick-ups stumbled upon, i'm still able to cross the finish line of 2007 and start
anew in 2008.


Wishing you All a very Prosperous New Year!!!

1 comment:

salme said...

Happy New Year, Mader! I pray that 2008 will be a great year for you! Claim God's providence, mercy and blessing!